More exclusive images
In August I have decided to take a step toward offering more exclusive images in Dreamstime. The reason? The fair treatment they give to us contributors (not to mention the friendly personal and kind replies you get when contacting support) and the fact that the DT ranking by images make it a perfect way to give a boost to your earnings, with some exclusives 'top sellers'.
My intention is to increase the exclusive images percentage because the results are encouraging. Of course, to have some success, exclusive images must be of good quality, not second choices.
My impression after a few weeks of this new strategy is that my downloads have increased and especially I see those red underlines of exclusive sales more and more in my sale page :-) mostly an average of 6-7 exclusive images licensed, per page.
Here some of my exclusives (you can see more on my profile page):
Photo credits: Saniphoto.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays