More exclusive images
In August I have decided to take a step toward offering more exclusive images in Dreamstime. The reason? The fair treatment they give to us contributors (not to mention the friendly personal and kind replies you get when contacting support) and the fact that the DT ranking by images make it a perfect way to give a boost to your earnings, with some exclusives 'top sellers'.
My intention is to increase the exclusive images percentage because the results are encouraging. Of course, to have some success, exclusive images must be of good quality, not second choices.
My impression after a few weeks of this new strategy is that my downloads have increased and especially I see those red underlines of exclusive sales more and more in my sale page :-) mostly an average of 6-7 exclusive images licensed, per page.
Here some of my exclusives (you can see more on my profile page):
Photo credits: Saniphoto.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs