More Home Medical Ideas....
Here are a few more ideas for the medical professional assignment that can be done in the home setting.
1. In the small rural area I live in some local doctors still make home visits. Have a Doctor seeing your patient, remember patients can be any age).
2. Midwifes also still go to the home.
3. I mentioned Physical therapist before, there are also occupational therapists who work with help clients gain independenc through being independent in the activities of daily living.
4. Nutritionist, social worker, sitting at table or in living room with clipboard (ect...), going over paperwork and asking client questions. Discussion between patient, caregivers, and healthcare provider.
5. Healthcare provider showing a DVD or show client information on computer.
6. Healthcare provider with client.... on phone with MD.
I hope these ideas have sparked some ideas for you that you can submit for the current assignment!
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready