More lives than a cat.
I have a very close friend of mine that also does stock photography and of course when we get together for some shooting we often use each other as models.
And as I look back at all the roles he has had me into I tickle myself remembering the shots. I feel like some actor in a play.
He has had me drunk and sleeping in a park.
Having an accident on stairs.
I have even been a rugged old blacksmith from years gone by.
Some times it's not all glory, as when I'm cleaning toilets.
But it is always fun.
We have had everything from police showing up to lend a hand, to bystanders chewing us out for taking pictures of some old man falling down with his walker.
But it is all in fun and has given us some good shots.
And yes he is a true friend and returns the favor, but that's a whole other story.
Photo credits: Paul Jantz.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!