More lives than a cat.
I have a very close friend of mine that also does stock photography and of course when we get together for some shooting we often use each other as models.
And as I look back at all the roles he has had me into I tickle myself remembering the shots. I feel like some actor in a play.
He has had me drunk and sleeping in a park.
Having an accident on stairs.
I have even been a rugged old blacksmith from years gone by.
Some times it's not all glory, as when I'm cleaning toilets.
But it is always fun.
We have had everything from police showing up to lend a hand, to bystanders chewing us out for taking pictures of some old man falling down with his walker.
But it is all in fun and has given us some good shots.
And yes he is a true friend and returns the favor, but that's a whole other story.
Photo credits: Paul Jantz.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles