More new Glass and toys
After having my Tamron 75-300 for a little while I decided to upgrade, I picked up a Sigma 70-300 Motorized DG APO Macro. I tried this side by side against my tamron and it is actually faster focus since it has the built in motor but this thing is loud compared to the Nikkor motorized lenses. The macro feature is great on this was the reason that I upgraded.
here is the first shot I uploaded with the new lens.
As you can see it. Also this was the first shot that was done with a photo cube instead of just diffusion umbrellas.
This was shot without a photocube just using umbrellas.
In addition to the glass I received all of the old school gels that I ordered and about half of the filters that I have been waiting 3 weeks for. Hopefully my AB800's and SB800 arrive this week so I can start doing more work with people.
Thanks for reading my randomness and have a great day
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!