More photos of the world
April 30, 2016
With a bit of free time from professional jobs as my next assignment, a theater ballet/dance production, (see my theater images) my professional photography site isn't for another 3 weeks, I'm attacking a backlog of photos I've shot around the world during the past year or so. Keeps me very busy and brings back wonderful memories of the places, faces and culinary delights. My photos are now appearing not only inside many, many travel books but also, very proudly I'll say, on front covers of such noted travel guides such as Lonely Planet, World Nations and others.
My travel photo blog filled with photos and tales of adventure in less visited locales is attracting worldwide readers on a daily basis and I plan on morphing this endeavor into a writing job for some type of periodical, local or national where I might even get paid to write! What a grand idea!!
Ok, back to editing photos from The Greek Island, Nicaragua, Latvia, Serbia, Montenegro, Paris, Madrid, various Caribbean Islands, Marseilles, Cinque Terra, Monaco, The French Riviera and more and more. It's a tough life! *~) Photo below: Belgrade, Serbia
- More hard to find photos worldwide
- More photos of the world
- Another great adventure around the world with Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro and much more!
- Vicarious adventure on my public blog!
- 3 continents, 6 countries, 9 flights: the positive theory of three
- Adventure in Nicaragua, Central America
- Adventure in Colombia, South America
- Online e-paper!
- RJ LERICH LIFE STORY UP UNTIL TODAY!
Related image searches
Adventure related image searches
This article has been read 454 times. Photo credits: Robert Lerich.