I just thought I would let you know that since my last post of achieving 100 uploads to my portfolio, and that my aim in that post was to have 150 online by the end of the year. I’m pleased to say so far, I’m up to 116 images, and I still have a few more pending. I would like to think I'm on track with my aims, and possibly some sales sprinkled here and there.
Here are two of my images recently added to my portfolio, and I would like to thank you for all the encouragement on my last post.
Photo credits: Pamela Reynolds.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?