Morning at Ganges River, Varanasi, India
May 28, 2009
Varanasi is a magical city for sure, even for those who are not hindu believers.
Like a person I met there said he could feel something in the air.
Here are some photos, you can tell it.
Actually, I took a lot of good photos there, but I cannot upload them because I don't have model release for them.
- Happy Chinese New Year!
- All about Taj Mahal
- All About Hotels
- Some my most favorite landscape photos
- Arirang Performance in Pyongyang, North Korea
- Morning at Ganges River, Varanasi, India
- 500th on DT
- Monkeys on the hill close to Lake Pushkar, India
- One morning on the ghat of Lake Pushkar
- I love this cute little thing!
Related image searches
related image searches
This article has been read 959 times. Photo credits: , Zhan Tian.