Morning at Ganges River, Varanasi, India
Varanasi is a magical city for sure, even for those who are not hindu believers.
Like a person I met there said he could feel something in the air.
Here are some photos, you can tell it.
Actually, I took a lot of good photos there, but I cannot upload them because I don't have model release for them.
Photo credits: , Zhan Tian.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia