Morning at Ganges River, Varanasi, India
Varanasi is a magical city for sure, even for those who are not hindu believers.
Like a person I met there said he could feel something in the air.
Here are some photos, you can tell it.
Actually, I took a lot of good photos there, but I cannot upload them because I don't have model release for them.
Photo credits: , Zhan Tian.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to