Morning at Ganges River, Varanasi, India
Varanasi is a magical city for sure, even for those who are not hindu believers.
Like a person I met there said he could feel something in the air.
Here are some photos, you can tell it.
Actually, I took a lot of good photos there, but I cannot upload them because I don't have model release for them.
Photo credits: , Zhan Tian.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs