Sometimes is very necessary to throw away regular day schedule and to start from scratch. So did I one morning and I woke up 4 hours earlier than usual in darkness to be in one exact place on time.
The result is here
This is one of my favourite photos up here in Dreamstime.
This exact landscape could be viewed from that spot already 500 years ago.
Only thing that is changed is the nature and the trees.
Photo credits: Marko Palm.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror