Sometimes is very necessary to throw away regular day schedule and to start from scratch. So did I one morning and I woke up 4 hours earlier than usual in darkness to be in one exact place on time.
The result is here
This is one of my favourite photos up here in Dreamstime.
This exact landscape could be viewed from that spot already 500 years ago.
Only thing that is changed is the nature and the trees.
Photo credits: Marko Palm.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)