Sometimes is very necessary to throw away regular day schedule and to start from scratch. So did I one morning and I woke up 4 hours earlier than usual in darkness to be in one exact place on time.
The result is here
This is one of my favourite photos up here in Dreamstime.
This exact landscape could be viewed from that spot already 500 years ago.
Only thing that is changed is the nature and the trees.
Photo credits: Marko Palm.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars