Sometimes is very necessary to throw away regular day schedule and to start from scratch. So did I one morning and I woke up 4 hours earlier than usual in darkness to be in one exact place on time.
The result is here
This is one of my favourite photos up here in Dreamstime.
This exact landscape could be viewed from that spot already 500 years ago.
Only thing that is changed is the nature and the trees.
Photo credits: Marko Palm.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget