My first inspiration in the design was the mosaic. A variety of colors blended into simple geometric shapes, such as square. A multitude of squares in a variety of shades. Pastel shades, many shades of the same color, clear and simple lines, the correct sequence and as a result of the image symmetrical geometric shape.
Clarity, simplicity and palette of shadows.
Minimalist details arranged in sequences that eventually form an image.
These are my mosaics:
Photo credits: , Whitetqueen.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success