Moses Mabhida Stadium and Nelson Mandela
I am one of the official photographers for the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban, South Africa.
These two images are some what special in a way, I was commissioned to shoot the memorial service of Nelson Mandela, who died earlier this year.
The Durban leg of the memorial service was held at the Stadium, I decided to head down early and was greeted with this amazing sunrise it was as if Nelson was present. It was one of those mornings, not a breath of wind and perfect conditions, what better way to pay our respects to such an icon!!
The greatest glory in living, lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Nelson Mandela
Photo credits: Kierran Allen.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People