Most adorable woolly guys
In 2012 I made my second visit to Peru, this time to the Peruvian amazon which is simply amazing! The seasonal flooding of the amazon that year had been by far much stronger than the average and even the huts of the indians which are built high up on stilts were partially under water.
The whole photographic work was made from canoes of different shape and size and the advantage was that some species were easier to see and photograph the normally like the following series of images of Woolly Monkeys which are among the most adorable of South-american primates, specially the babies!
Photo credits: Hans-Peter Egert.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava