Most adorable woolly guys
In 2012 I made my second visit to Peru, this time to the Peruvian amazon which is simply amazing! The seasonal flooding of the amazon that year had been by far much stronger than the average and even the huts of the indians which are built high up on stilts were partially under water.
The whole photographic work was made from canoes of different shape and size and the advantage was that some species were easier to see and photograph the normally like the following series of images of Woolly Monkeys which are among the most adorable of South-american primates, specially the babies!
Photo credits: Joan Egert.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips