Most Downloaded vs. Highest Price Paid
So as you can see, I've uploaded both photos and graphics, with varying degrees of success. I try to submit a diversity of images to find what's the most popular. The best photos seem to be sharp, simple, uncluttered and unique, with a clear, single-minded focus as to subject or concept, something to consider when you submit images or graphics.
Photo credits: Dana Kenneth Johnson.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster