Most Downloaded vs. Highest Price Paid
So as you can see, I've uploaded both photos and graphics, with varying degrees of success. I try to submit a diversity of images to find what's the most popular. The best photos seem to be sharp, simple, uncluttered and unique, with a clear, single-minded focus as to subject or concept, something to consider when you submit images or graphics.
Photo credits: Dana Kenneth Johnson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror