Most Downloaded vs. Highest Price Paid
So as you can see, I've uploaded both photos and graphics, with varying degrees of success. I try to submit a diversity of images to find what's the most popular. The best photos seem to be sharp, simple, uncluttered and unique, with a clear, single-minded focus as to subject or concept, something to consider when you submit images or graphics.
Photo credits: Dana Kenneth Johnson.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to