The most expensive prime property in the world - China Hong Kong
Hong Kong stands apart is the most expensive city location in the world for prime property, some 61% more expensive than its nearest rival London, new research has found.
The typical prices of a prime resale apartment in Hong Kong is $4.5 million which is 45% more expensive than London where the typical price is $3.1 million and 55% more than Paris where the typical prices is $2.5 million.
That's not a good news for Local Person
Advertising Posters On Street , Hong Kong Industrial Zone
Photo credits: Samuel Lam.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready