Most viewed doesn´t mean most successful - Dreamstime
There is quite big gap among the most viewed images and the most successful ones. My most viewed photo has almost 5000 views and only 1 download. The 4th most viewed with 2700 views has no download.
On the other hand the most successful photo has 7 downloads at 438 views. And similar it
It seems that when you have photo with lots of views and lack of downloads, it will never become one of the most popular. More important is, how quickly can be soled.
Photo credits: Petr Zamecnik.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you