The Mother of All Slugs
This guy was the size of my forefinger! I caught him eating one of the tomatoes in my garden. I guess I have a big slug problem in this new yard of mine. It was the first year I did a garden at this new place I'm living at now.
Photo credits: Arenacreative.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location