The Mother of All Slugs
This guy was the size of my forefinger! I caught him eating one of the tomatoes in my garden. I guess I have a big slug problem in this new yard of mine. It was the first year I did a garden at this new place I'm living at now.
Photo credits: Arenacreative.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!