After Mother's day or maybe... before?
How big was my surprise when I realized that I'm late!
Before submiting my images designed specially for that festivity I've looked for a while to wikipedia. I did'nt thought ever before that this nice and worm holiday varies so much within various countries.
Mother's Day celebration starts in February. Greeks celebrates that day on the 2nd of February and in Norway it's the second sunday of that month. In many countries it's similar to International Women's Day (8th day of March), but most of people celebrates that day on the second sunday of May.
Last, but not least, in Indonesia the Mother's Day is celebrated on the 22nd day of December.
Finishing that short article I'd like to wish all the Mothers many kisses, warmth and love from yours children!
Have a very Happy Mother's Day!
And you, are you before or after your's Mother's Day?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror