I've recently been to a trip in the Carpathians, in Romania. I conquered my first peak: Gugu, 2291 metres (highest from Godeanu Mountains). The landscapes were absolutely amazing and the feeling of climbing and being up there and seeing the whole surroundings was fabulous.
There're also great legends and stories about these areas and about Zalmoxis, the Dacian God.
Therefore, I want to share with you those beauties, hoping these photos will make you want to have a trip in our beautiful mountains!
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience