I've recently been to a trip in the Carpathians, in Romania. I conquered my first peak: Gugu, 2291 metres (highest from Godeanu Mountains). The landscapes were absolutely amazing and the feeling of climbing and being up there and seeing the whole surroundings was fabulous.
There're also great legends and stories about these areas and about Zalmoxis, the Dacian God.
Therefore, I want to share with you those beauties, hoping these photos will make you want to have a trip in our beautiful mountains!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Mountain related image searches
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.