I've recently been to a trip in the Carpathians, in Romania. I conquered my first peak: Gugu, 2291 metres (highest from Godeanu Mountains). The landscapes were absolutely amazing and the feeling of climbing and being up there and seeing the whole surroundings was fabulous.
There're also great legends and stories about these areas and about Zalmoxis, the Dacian God.
Therefore, I want to share with you those beauties, hoping these photos will make you want to have a trip in our beautiful mountains!
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava