Mountains and Mountains . . .
OK, I think that I am finally starting to gain some momentum in editing the thousands (literally) of images I took on safari.
I have been home for a few weeks now, and somehow the very large collection of safari shots became overwhelming.
Where to start? How to decide what I like, what to delete, what to submit to Dt? Well, I guess that all journeys begin with, and proceed in, single steps. That in mind, I am going through the images day by day, trying to find my favorites from each. This isn't always easy, as the differences between one photo and the next can be minute.
But I am not complaining at all. I am hoping this process takes months, as it's very enjoyable, and takes me back to Botswana, Zambia, South Africa . . .
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget