Mountains and Mountains . . .
OK, I think that I am finally starting to gain some momentum in editing the thousands (literally) of images I took on safari.
I have been home for a few weeks now, and somehow the very large collection of safari shots became overwhelming.
Where to start? How to decide what I like, what to delete, what to submit to Dt? Well, I guess that all journeys begin with, and proceed in, single steps. That in mind, I am going through the images day by day, trying to find my favorites from each. This isn't always easy, as the differences between one photo and the next can be minute.
But I am not complaining at all. I am hoping this process takes months, as it's very enjoyable, and takes me back to Botswana, Zambia, South Africa . . .
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
All about color
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained