Mountains and Mountains . . .
OK, I think that I am finally starting to gain some momentum in editing the thousands (literally) of images I took on safari.
I have been home for a few weeks now, and somehow the very large collection of safari shots became overwhelming.
Where to start? How to decide what I like, what to delete, what to submit to Dt? Well, I guess that all journeys begin with, and proceed in, single steps. That in mind, I am going through the images day by day, trying to find my favorites from each. This isn't always easy, as the differences between one photo and the next can be minute.
But I am not complaining at all. I am hoping this process takes months, as it's very enjoyable, and takes me back to Botswana, Zambia, South Africa . . .
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite