Mountains of Olympic Sochi 2014
The Caucasus Mountains, which form a backdrop to Sochi, are one of the few large mountain areas in the world that have escaped significant human impact. Extensive tracts of undisturbed forests, from the lowlands to the sub-alpine zone, are unique to Europe.
The mountain scenery of high peaks, wide valleys, mountain bogs and lakes contains 60 remnant glaciers and will be an unforgettable but undisturbed backdrop to the most celebrated winter sporting event in the world.
Photo credits: Samuray.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
Related image searches
Caucasus related image searches