But, we finally closed and the stress started to decline a little, except for having to deal with breaking our current apartment lease. We were originally planning on moving in about mid-April, but do to complications with the landlords at our current place and just wanting to get out of here already, we're moving in three weeks!! Yikes!! On top of that, we have to pay some penalty fee that we will get back if someone moves in before the end of the month, but they didn't tell us when we would get it back or even how much we owe! We ended up on a payment plan for a set dollar amount, but we still don't know the net total!
On top of that, I have a 65-gallon fish tank to move and two lizard cages. With what I have to do to move them, it's going to take this weekend and next weekend.
I have have such a bad case of anxiety and heartburn right now...
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People