But, we finally closed and the stress started to decline a little, except for having to deal with breaking our current apartment lease. We were originally planning on moving in about mid-April, but do to complications with the landlords at our current place and just wanting to get out of here already, we're moving in three weeks!! Yikes!! On top of that, we have to pay some penalty fee that we will get back if someone moves in before the end of the month, but they didn't tell us when we would get it back or even how much we owe! We ended up on a payment plan for a set dollar amount, but we still don't know the net total!
On top of that, I have a 65-gallon fish tank to move and two lizard cages. With what I have to do to move them, it's going to take this weekend and next weekend.
I have have such a bad case of anxiety and heartburn right now...
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs