But, we finally closed and the stress started to decline a little, except for having to deal with breaking our current apartment lease. We were originally planning on moving in about mid-April, but do to complications with the landlords at our current place and just wanting to get out of here already, we're moving in three weeks!! Yikes!! On top of that, we have to pay some penalty fee that we will get back if someone moves in before the end of the month, but they didn't tell us when we would get it back or even how much we owe! We ended up on a payment plan for a set dollar amount, but we still don't know the net total!
On top of that, I have a 65-gallon fish tank to move and two lizard cages. With what I have to do to move them, it's going to take this weekend and next weekend.
I have have such a bad case of anxiety and heartburn right now...
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?