Moving to the US
After 20 years of living outside of the US, 2 years in Bermuda and 18 years in Japan, I am finally moving back to the US next month. After first I was a little upset about the move as I will really miss Japan. Japan is such a great place to live. After some thought, however, I started to think about all of the great opportunities awaiting me in the US. Just think about all of the pictures a move will generate. I can not wait. The movers will be here in 6 days so lots of pictures of packing should make there way into my portfolio. Then there is the plane ride, the hotel living in the US, the search for a house, new cars, moving in, exploring the area, etc. I am taking my camera and laptop with me on this adventure so that I will be able to upload as the move unfolds. See you on the other side.
Goodbye for now Japan. I will be back.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava