Mr. Eiffel\'s Creations
I had the pleasure of recently traveling to Paris on business. A few months ago I was able to be in NYC on business.
In both cases, I was able to get some good pictures of Mr. Eiffel's creations: The Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower.
Thought you might enjoy:
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!