Mr. Eiffel\'s Creations
I had the pleasure of recently traveling to Paris on business. A few months ago I was able to be in NYC on business.
In both cases, I was able to get some good pictures of Mr. Eiffel's creations: The Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower.
Thought you might enjoy:
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People