Music gets you moving!!
I woke up this morning with not a lot on my plate for the day. I wasn't really motivated and it has been so hot and humid that I dread going outside, which for me is out of the ordinary. When I have extra time I can usually putter the day away outside.
Now I can work from my home computer, go to my office, try some inside shots, clean, do laundry, organize the spare room or many other items on the to do list but I am just not feeling it.
So I start surfing the message boards and blogs when I notice my Ipod behind a pile of papers on my desk. What the heck plug it in and charge it - that needed to be done anyway. Then I see a song that I like and think might as well put in the ears and listen.
About five songs later I am dancing in my seat, few more songs I am typing, dancing and singing. Heck, I have been listening for about 25 minutes now and I am writing my first ever blog.
Rest of the day I am keeping this ipod on - loud - and dancing, singing my way through clearing/cleaning this desk, catching up on emails, filing old photos on sep. hard drive and all the other chores that have been put off.
My lesson learned from today to share is music is a motivator and sometimes you forget how powerful it is...Turn up that favorite song- dance, sing and surprise your energy, attitude and mood are all lifted and motivated!!!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe