My 100 photo or some words about flowers
This week I loaded my 100 photo, it's original big bouquet of flowers in the flowerbed.
And I want to thank Dreamstime for a quick check of photos and the ability to share the beauty. Everyone knows that the majority of photobanks reject photo with flowers, but at Dreamstime I have a couple of photos, and even two sales. Flowers
Life without flowers is not possible, they accompany us everywhere, at home, in the city's flower beds, squares and parks.
No holiday is complete without flowers, we are accustomed giving and receiving bouquets and send postcards to friends with beautiful flowers.
Flowers are so different, urban and meadow flowers, bright and tender and just extraordinary.
Photo credits: Svetlana Kravchenko.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success