My 100th sale!
Here it is:
I'm less than $4 short of my first $100 on here too.
Once I submitted my 50th image, I saw a significant increase in sales, and this milestone has encouraged me to hit my next goal - to upload 100 accepted images to DT. By the end of the year, I'd like to be close to 1,000.
Being fairly new to stock, it's been a great learning experience for me to see which of my images are selling well and very helpful to see which keywords seem to work best.
I love that shooting stock photos has enabled me to put together a varied portfolio - concepts - backgrounds - editorial -
I'm feeling very hopeful about 2011!
Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation