My 100th sale!
Here it is:
I'm less than $4 short of my first $100 on here too.
Once I submitted my 50th image, I saw a significant increase in sales, and this milestone has encouraged me to hit my next goal - to upload 100 accepted images to DT. By the end of the year, I'd like to be close to 1,000.
Being fairly new to stock, it's been a great learning experience for me to see which of my images are selling well and very helpful to see which keywords seem to work best.
I love that shooting stock photos has enabled me to put together a varied portfolio - concepts - backgrounds - editorial -
I'm feeling very hopeful about 2011!
Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit