My 100th sale!
Here it is:
I'm less than $4 short of my first $100 on here too.
Once I submitted my 50th image, I saw a significant increase in sales, and this milestone has encouraged me to hit my next goal - to upload 100 accepted images to DT. By the end of the year, I'd like to be close to 1,000.
Being fairly new to stock, it's been a great learning experience for me to see which of my images are selling well and very helpful to see which keywords seem to work best.
I love that shooting stock photos has enabled me to put together a varied portfolio - concepts - backgrounds - editorial -
I'm feeling very hopeful about 2011!
Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava