My 100th sale!
Here it is:
I'm less than $4 short of my first $100 on here too.
Once I submitted my 50th image, I saw a significant increase in sales, and this milestone has encouraged me to hit my next goal - to upload 100 accepted images to DT. By the end of the year, I'd like to be close to 1,000.
Being fairly new to stock, it's been a great learning experience for me to see which of my images are selling well and very helpful to see which keywords seem to work best.
I love that shooting stock photos has enabled me to put together a varied portfolio - concepts - backgrounds - editorial -
I'm feeling very hopeful about 2011!
Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles