My 100th Sale!
Thank you Dreamstime, I have now reached my one hundredth sale with this image!
I took it while on a family outing at a temple in Busan, South Korea, proving you can take a trip with the family and get a salable image too!
Considering the size of my portfolio, it is a considerable achievement for me. Sometimes it is the small milestones that make one the most happy or gives the most inspiration.
Tomorrow I am definitely going out with my camera.....but this time without the family :-)
Photo credits: Jarn Godfrey.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia