My 1st $100 from DT
Actually, I joined DT since earlier of last year, before then I favored of taking photograph for quite a long time, in despite of only cherished them for memory. Once a time, I occasionally knew there’s a famous platform on internet for photograph fanciers to post their pictures & share their experience with others, or even get paid if their picture can be recognized.
Until my recent back to DT at the end of last year, that’s 7 months after my previous logging on DT, I astonished found that my earning had been reached to $49! I was so happy to find that for almost each month there’s download of my pictures more or less, some of the pictures had even been download twice or more times.
“You reap what you sow, as you sow so shall you reap.” Slowly I found more and more my pictures getting approved and more frequently my pictures getting download, even some friends left comments or messages to me, sharing their feeling with me. As a result, my earning is increasing slowly. Actually, the most gratified for me is my photos getting recognized by others and even some of them like to pay that for me, regardless the value, it’s already good enough!
Photo credits: Toneimage.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips