My 1st $100 from DT
Actually, I joined DT since earlier of last year, before then I favored of taking photograph for quite a long time, in despite of only cherished them for memory. Once a time, I occasionally knew there’s a famous platform on internet for photograph fanciers to post their pictures & share their experience with others, or even get paid if their picture can be recognized.
Until my recent back to DT at the end of last year, that’s 7 months after my previous logging on DT, I astonished found that my earning had been reached to $49! I was so happy to find that for almost each month there’s download of my pictures more or less, some of the pictures had even been download twice or more times.
“You reap what you sow, as you sow so shall you reap.” Slowly I found more and more my pictures getting approved and more frequently my pictures getting download, even some friends left comments or messages to me, sharing their feeling with me. As a result, my earning is increasing slowly. Actually, the most gratified for me is my photos getting recognized by others and even some of them like to pay that for me, regardless the value, it’s already good enough!
Photo credits: Toneimage.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo