My 1st anniversary
First of all I have to tell you, that I wasn't too busy contributor. In the period of 1 year I've uploaded 98 pictures, which is 7,54 picture per month only.
My acceptance ratio is 64,5 % and I think it isn't as high as it could be. But I'll try to make it better. ;-)
In fact my portfolio is rather small with 0,52 % portfolio exposure.
But... that little amount of images reached 84 downloads, which is 0,86 per image.
My mostly viewed image is Two doves flying together with 645 views.
The best downloaded image is Blue agate stone with 8 downloads overall.
4 of my images reached a 2nd level with 5 or more downloads.
I think that I'm a bit more experienced DT member now and being very close to my first payout makes me very excited.
Beside that, I'd like to tell you that the best thing Dreamstime gave me in this period it was participation in such a great photo community. It's a greatest pleasure to meet so many friendly people interested in photography and digital designing.
Thank you all for your kind comments, creative and helpful criticism, for sharing your knowledge and for being friends.
Wish you all the best!
Please, let me know what do you think about my ratings?
Also feel free to comment me and tell me what are your results too.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective