My 200th Download - Almost Missed It
I have been driving by this house every day for more than a year, on my commute to and from work.
Every time I looked at it, I kept telling myself: "This would make a good microstock picture"
I was expecting it to be torn down, because it was in a bottle neck part of the road, but procrastination had me in it's iron grip.
Finally, one Sunday afternoon, on my way to the shopping mall with my family, I decided to pull into the street and snap a few shots, ignoring my family's protests (sounds familiar?).
The next day, by the time I reached it, the house was already taken down, and some of it in a dump truck already...
The moral of the story: take the picture at your first opportunity. That may very well be the last too.
Photo credits: Fotogeek.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success