My 200th Download - Almost Missed It
I have been driving by this house every day for more than a year, on my commute to and from work.
Every time I looked at it, I kept telling myself: "This would make a good microstock picture"
I was expecting it to be torn down, because it was in a bottle neck part of the road, but procrastination had me in it's iron grip.
Finally, one Sunday afternoon, on my way to the shopping mall with my family, I decided to pull into the street and snap a few shots, ignoring my family's protests (sounds familiar?).
The next day, by the time I reached it, the house was already taken down, and some of it in a dump truck already...
The moral of the story: take the picture at your first opportunity. That may very well be the last too.
Photo credits: Fotogeek.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster