My 200th Download - Almost Missed It
I have been driving by this house every day for more than a year, on my commute to and from work.
Every time I looked at it, I kept telling myself: "This would make a good microstock picture"
I was expecting it to be torn down, because it was in a bottle neck part of the road, but procrastination had me in it's iron grip.
Finally, one Sunday afternoon, on my way to the shopping mall with my family, I decided to pull into the street and snap a few shots, ignoring my family's protests (sounds familiar?).
The next day, by the time I reached it, the house was already taken down, and some of it in a dump truck already...
The moral of the story: take the picture at your first opportunity. That may very well be the last too.
Photo credits: Fotogeek.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips