My 22 Days Trip in USA.
My sister is getting married in the states and wanted the whole family to be there for the wedding. We are from Malaysia and the whole family was very excited for the occasion and make preparations to attend her wedding in Chicago. Right before the trip I bought a Canon EOS-M to bring a lot for photo shooting ( That's why I know so much bout the camera and wrote a blog bout it). We were in Chicago for around 8 days and after that I went on a tour of the USA.
First stop was the east cost...NY side and you can see I came back with a nice photo of Niagara Falls.
Then I continue off to the west cost LA side and came back with Yosemite valley photo.
Basically the trip was awesome but really tiring...
Click the link below for my personal blog with photos that i did not upload here.
Photo credits: Gear76.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.