My 2nd Year at DT!
First, I would like to thank all of you: the buyers, contributors and admins for all of your support, suggestions and friendship.
I was laid off from my full time paying job as an Associate Art Director at a printing company on July 31st (damn economy), so I'm freelancing fulltime now. Even freelancing has been slow for me so I'm putting more effort on submitting my illustrations to DT, you will see about 50 to 75 images a month. I've had over 2,400 sales in the 2 years here and I'm trying to get to 800 uploaded files this month.
It's my greatest pleasure to meet and help so many friendly people interested in photography and digital designing. Thank you for your kind comments from my blogs and for being friends.
Wish you all the best!
Photo credits: Robyn Mackenzie.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!