My 2nd Year at DT!
First, I would like to thank all of you: the buyers, contributors and admins for all of your support, suggestions and friendship.
I was laid off from my full time paying job as an Associate Art Director at a printing company on July 31st (damn economy), so I'm freelancing fulltime now. Even freelancing has been slow for me so I'm putting more effort on submitting my illustrations to DT, you will see about 50 to 75 images a month. I've had over 2,400 sales in the 2 years here and I'm trying to get to 800 uploaded files this month.
It's my greatest pleasure to meet and help so many friendly people interested in photography and digital designing. Thank you for your kind comments from my blogs and for being friends.
Wish you all the best!
Photo credits: Robyn Mackenzie.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry