My 2nd Year at DT!
First, I would like to thank all of you: the buyers, contributors and admins for all of your support, suggestions and friendship.
I was laid off from my full time paying job as an Associate Art Director at a printing company on July 31st (damn economy), so I'm freelancing fulltime now. Even freelancing has been slow for me so I'm putting more effort on submitting my illustrations to DT, you will see about 50 to 75 images a month. I've had over 2,400 sales in the 2 years here and I'm trying to get to 800 uploaded files this month.
It's my greatest pleasure to meet and help so many friendly people interested in photography and digital designing. Thank you for your kind comments from my blogs and for being friends.
Wish you all the best!
Photo credits: Robyn Mackenzie.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!