My 2nd Year at DT!
First, I would like to thank all of you: the buyers, contributors and admins for all of your support, suggestions and friendship.
I was laid off from my full time paying job as an Associate Art Director at a printing company on July 31st (damn economy), so I'm freelancing fulltime now. Even freelancing has been slow for me so I'm putting more effort on submitting my illustrations to DT, you will see about 50 to 75 images a month. I've had over 2,400 sales in the 2 years here and I'm trying to get to 800 uploaded files this month.
It's my greatest pleasure to meet and help so many friendly people interested in photography and digital designing. Thank you for your kind comments from my blogs and for being friends.
Wish you all the best!
Photo credits: Robyn Mackenzie.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite