My 300th Download - It Fits The Season
My next DT downloading milestone happens to be my best seller.
No, shooting and driving is wrong, even when the trigger is actually a shutter release button.
Considering that it was bought at extra large resolution, I have a feeling it is be printed in some newspaper as I write this. I want to ask for your help in locating it. If you live in a part of the world that was hit hard by snow lately, please take an extra look at the papers and magazines around you. If you find this picture, please buy the paper and let me know, I will reimburse you.
Occasionally, when I find pictures of my microstock colleagues (I am not exclusive with any agency) I write them and the least I can do is send them a picture of their picture. Every time I do that, I get a positive response. It takes only a few minutes to make someone happy for the day.
Remember that movie, "Pay It Forward"? That's what I have in mind. How about we start doing it here more often? If you never did it yet, you could start with this picture. :-)
Photo credits: Fotogeek.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day