My 400th Download - Vacation Picture
I have reached my next Dreamstime milestone, download number 400, Private Property!
If you are planning your next vacation and are still looking at options, Canada's East coast would be an excellent choice.
One piece of advice, fly to Halifax and rent your car there.
What to visit?
There are too many to list here. Visit the tourism website of each province and plan your vacation accordingly.
If you are the driver and want to enjoy your vacation at the same time, plan at least a week per province. Some of the coastal roads are scenic, so plan for a lot of picture breaks.
You absolutely can not miss Hopewell Rocks. Walk on the bottom of the ocean in the morning and kayak around the same place in the afternoon.
And of course, whale watching!
All the pictures below were taken during that memorable vacation.
If you need some advice, feel free to message me on FB or e-mail me.
Photo credits: Fotogeek.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy