My 400th image sale, over 200 images online.
It's always wonderful to have increasing achievement in our portfolio.
Today I reach my 400th image sale on Dreamstime, from over 200 images online. Here are the 400th image sold and 200th image online:
Currently I have small number of images online, but I have some interesting pictures on my portfolio. My bestseller images and also #8 and #9 bestseller images on Dreamstime taken by Olympus E-500 camera!!
After switching camera to Sony SLT-Alpha 65, I have more flexibility in capturing images, since it has big size sensor. My #4 bestseller image on Dreamstime taken by SLT-A65 is here:
Yeah.. people download this image not because of camera specification, but of the object inside the image. Very cheap stuff becomes valuable item! Generate valuable pictures is not always take expensive stuffs. Picture of food for example, at least you can take photos before you eat or cook the food. I do that way mostly in my gallery.
Photography is not my main job, but I bring my camera in almost every time. Beautiful scene and landscape is always interesting, especialy with clear and blue sky.
Have a nice day, everyone!! :)
Photo credits: Mada Jimmy.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite