My 500th Sale in Dreamstime!!
It takes two years to get 500th download in Dreasmtime.
I have started uploading my images about two years ago. But rejection rate was too high and at a particular time they restricted me to upload just one image a day. I had to shot by a compact camera and use natural sunlight. Here is my first download-
As I wanted to earn some money from internet, I have bought a DSLR (Canon 500D) with some lenses. I have set up cheap lighting system at home. I have read some articles about photography. Now I have over 800 photographs in Dreamstime with a decent acceptance ratio of 75.6%.
Photo credits: Mohammed Anwarul Kabir Choudhury.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget