My 500th Sale in Dreamstime!!
It takes two years to get 500th download in Dreasmtime.
I have started uploading my images about two years ago. But rejection rate was too high and at a particular time they restricted me to upload just one image a day. I had to shot by a compact camera and use natural sunlight. Here is my first download-
As I wanted to earn some money from internet, I have bought a DSLR (Canon 500D) with some lenses. I have set up cheap lighting system at home. I have read some articles about photography. Now I have over 800 photographs in Dreamstime with a decent acceptance ratio of 75.6%.
Photo credits: Mohammed Anwarul Kabir Choudhury.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa