My 500th Sale in Dreamstime!!
It takes two years to get 500th download in Dreasmtime.
I have started uploading my images about two years ago. But rejection rate was too high and at a particular time they restricted me to upload just one image a day. I had to shot by a compact camera and use natural sunlight. Here is my first download-
As I wanted to earn some money from internet, I have bought a DSLR (Canon 500D) with some lenses. I have set up cheap lighting system at home. I have read some articles about photography. Now I have over 800 photographs in Dreamstime with a decent acceptance ratio of 75.6%.
Photo credits: Mohammed Anwarul Kabir Choudhury.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo