My 50th approval
Today I reached my 50th submission. It took some time to find out what is wanted and what not but the number of my rejected photos went down and the number of approved photos went up in the last months. At first I did not understand why a photo was rejected: where I saw a good isolated object, DT often saw pixels around it. Later on I learned that, when I made a levels adjustmentlayer, I could see the lot of pixels I had left behind. From than on the number of approved photo’s increased. I never lost the courage in the last months to upload photo’s, it is still fun for me and every time I learn a lot. Although I know this period is a bad one for sales I will still keep on whistling
and, of course, taking photographs!
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama