My 50th approval
Today I reached my 50th submission. It took some time to find out what is wanted and what not but the number of my rejected photos went down and the number of approved photos went up in the last months. At first I did not understand why a photo was rejected: where I saw a good isolated object, DT often saw pixels around it. Later on I learned that, when I made a levels adjustmentlayer, I could see the lot of pixels I had left behind. From than on the number of approved photo’s increased. I never lost the courage in the last months to upload photo’s, it is still fun for me and every time I learn a lot. Although I know this period is a bad one for sales I will still keep on whistling
and, of course, taking photographs!
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success