My 50th approval
Today I reached my 50th submission. It took some time to find out what is wanted and what not but the number of my rejected photos went down and the number of approved photos went up in the last months. At first I did not understand why a photo was rejected: where I saw a good isolated object, DT often saw pixels around it. Later on I learned that, when I made a levels adjustmentlayer, I could see the lot of pixels I had left behind. From than on the number of approved photo’s increased. I never lost the courage in the last months to upload photo’s, it is still fun for me and every time I learn a lot. Although I know this period is a bad one for sales I will still keep on whistling
and, of course, taking photographs!
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)