My 60th image... called PS: I Love You!
My latests image - number 60 (called "PS: I Love You!") has been approved, hurray :D
Few words about this image. One day, I got the idea. I discussed it with my friend and she really developed my basic idea. In fact, she came out with 12 more variants :D We decided to make the first one...
I have asked two models about it, but with no success :( Then I tried one of my co-worker... and she agreed :D
So, I have idea and model = we were ready to go. I booked the atelier and bought 1300 pieces of post-its.
We were facing one problem. Who will write all the notes on the post-its? Hopefully many (about 20) of our co-workers helped and soon we have about 1100 of them with many names and "fake" phone numbers.
So... During 4 hours in atelier we made about 500 RAW shots with several positions, props and make-ups. As I already written, we used 1100 post-its (under model and on model).
Hope You will like it.
What I used:
* Canon EOS-350D
* Canon EF 50/1,8 II (yes, the cheapest one from Canon)
* few studio strobes (Fomei)
* standing ladder ;)
Photo credits: Ladislav Soukup.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images