My adventure into stock photography
Growing up as a military brat. I moved a lot . As I told my granddaughter one time when she was unhappy about moving. Think of it as an adventure, new friends,new things to see, new home, and new opportunities.As a young child I did not understand this myself. However, as I look back on my adventures I realize the greatness of seeing new places, things and people. I was given a camera at a young age and started my journey into photography.
The rolling of film strips, the pulling of Polaroid’s, the turning dials of the film camera, the developing, and waiting! Then in the late 80s my first Minolta 35mm film camera and lens...Zoom, wide, ect.developing on cds or floppy disk. The computer,the programs to edit...WOW.I started to see things in a different way. These were amazing photos. I thought.
Photo credits: Arenacreative, Cgidesigner, Dmccale, Gabormarcali, Lyn Baxter, Vasiliy Koval, Desislava Vasileva, Maen Zayyad, Michael Spring, Kacper Kida, Patrick Hall, Sandra Dragojlovic, Sarah Fraser Smith, Solarseven, Warren Millar.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!