My Assignment Photos
I am new to Dreamstime, have only been here for a month, and so I was very excited this morning when I saw that two of the three files I submitted for this month's assignment were approved!
I own a small herd of Nubian dairy goats and love to photograph them. The little boy in both photos is a relative who also loves the goats and was more than happy to cooperate for a photo shoot :)
Having these photos accepted for the assignment was very encouraging to me! I look forward to my first sale.
Photo credits: Earlydawnphotography.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings