What it... Your autumn?...
My autumn is sunny bright, with droplets of a warm rain on leaves replaced the color...
My autumn is a landscape with the turned yellow field...The turned yellow grass... And the girl going on a grass through sun rays...
...so is my autumn... And what it at you?
Photo credits: Grigoriy Pil.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings