Well, It's 2 years since I first discovered the "STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY". I was just a beginner, I had a digital camera and a lot of illusion. I read on the net you can be paid for your pics, this was like a wow! for me
I stared to upload in a lot of pages, and getting a lot lot of rejections, frustrations and impotence :(
When I take a look back, my first photos, I find them very bad!! 2 years ago I didn't understand WHY my pics were rejected.
I've been learning during the time, retouch the photos, improve the colors, learn about lights, contrast, night photography, ISO and a lot of items I didn't have knowledgement
Well, through the times I learn more and more and keep learning :)
I love this!!!
Photo credits: Titania1980.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images