Well, It's 2 years since I first discovered the "STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY". I was just a beginner, I had a digital camera and a lot of illusion. I read on the net you can be paid for your pics, this was like a wow! for me
I stared to upload in a lot of pages, and getting a lot lot of rejections, frustrations and impotence :(
When I take a look back, my first photos, I find them very bad!! 2 years ago I didn't understand WHY my pics were rejected.
I've been learning during the time, retouch the photos, improve the colors, learn about lights, contrast, night photography, ISO and a lot of items I didn't have knowledgement
Well, through the times I learn more and more and keep learning :)
I love this!!!
Photo credits: Titania1980.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster