Well, It's 2 years since I first discovered the "STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY". I was just a beginner, I had a digital camera and a lot of illusion. I read on the net you can be paid for your pics, this was like a wow! for me
I stared to upload in a lot of pages, and getting a lot lot of rejections, frustrations and impotence :(
When I take a look back, my first photos, I find them very bad!! 2 years ago I didn't understand WHY my pics were rejected.
I've been learning during the time, retouch the photos, improve the colors, learn about lights, contrast, night photography, ISO and a lot of items I didn't have knowledgement
Well, through the times I learn more and more and keep learning :)
I love this!!!
Photo credits: Titania1980.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo