My best DT friend: Tanja
I joined DT more than one year ago and since then I have learnt a lot about photography, even if I feel I'm still a beginner.
I have to thank Dt for a lot of things then, but the most important is that it gave me the occasion to meet people with my same passion for photography, willing to learn but also to share their experience.
Among many great friends I met in this active community my “best DT friend” is certainly Tanja ( Amaranta).
We’re both Italian and this helps because it gave us the possibility to meet in “real life” and not only virtually.Roberto (Hi Rob!!). Tanja and I (together with Alessandro and Gianluca) went out among the sailing boats and started taking photos like crazy, no matter if the boat was definitely swaying a lot...
We shared great experiences and discovered we have many things in common, despite the fact that she has a Nikon... ;-P
Our next goal is to meet our great common DT friend Sek...
In the end... thanks Dt for giving me the occasion to meet Tanja, and thanks Tanja for being a very special friend!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror