My best selling image - Dreamstime
I worked for a business newspaper for almost three years. One day, I was shooting a boring conference in a tiny, but crowded room in an office building. The conference lasted for about 2 hours, but I got really really bored in the first half an hour.
So I got out, having nothing to do but waiting for the driver to come pick us up. Instead of just doing nothing, I started playing around with the camera. I also took 5 shots with the front door of the meeting room, where the conference was still in progress.
I was just playing, but the best shot with the front door turned out to be my best selling photo on Dreamstime. 122 downloads and counting. Oh wait, another one! 123 downloads and counting.
Seems like in photography any occasion can be a good occasion.
Here's the photo:
Write your own essay about your favorite image from your Dreamstime portfolio, post it on your Facebook wall, link it as a response to the contest RIGHT HERE, and see what your friends think about it. If you gather the most likes, you will win 50 credits. The winner will be announced Friday, August 26. Good luck!
Photo credits: Viorel Dudau.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images