My biggest earner
As a guy who shoots a lot of food, it stands to reason that a lot of my fall-off images from commercial work would be food related. I'm very chuffed with this little earner. It's brought me home $20.77 so far. In just more than a year. Now I realize there are guys who's turning that per image every two months, but bear in mind these are "recycled" images given a second chance on earning after their commercial licenses went redundant. If I can have about a thousand of these....
Note: I'm not a exclusive to DT, but have noticed that the exclusive files does do better than the others.
Photo credits: Danie Nel.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective