My biggest earner
As a guy who shoots a lot of food, it stands to reason that a lot of my fall-off images from commercial work would be food related. I'm very chuffed with this little earner. It's brought me home $20.77 so far. In just more than a year. Now I realize there are guys who's turning that per image every two months, but bear in mind these are "recycled" images given a second chance on earning after their commercial licenses went redundant. If I can have about a thousand of these....
Note: I'm not a exclusive to DT, but have noticed that the exclusive files does do better than the others.
Photo credits: Danie Nel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror