My biggest earner
As a guy who shoots a lot of food, it stands to reason that a lot of my fall-off images from commercial work would be food related. I'm very chuffed with this little earner. It's brought me home $20.77 so far. In just more than a year. Now I realize there are guys who's turning that per image every two months, but bear in mind these are "recycled" images given a second chance on earning after their commercial licenses went redundant. If I can have about a thousand of these....
Note: I'm not a exclusive to DT, but have noticed that the exclusive files does do better than the others.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Food related image searches
Photo credits: Danie Nel.