My biggest earner
As a guy who shoots a lot of food, it stands to reason that a lot of my fall-off images from commercial work would be food related. I'm very chuffed with this little earner. It's brought me home $20.77 so far. In just more than a year. Now I realize there are guys who's turning that per image every two months, but bear in mind these are "recycled" images given a second chance on earning after their commercial licenses went redundant. If I can have about a thousand of these....
Note: I'm not a exclusive to DT, but have noticed that the exclusive files does do better than the others.
Photo credits: Danie Nel.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo