Sometimes his understanding on the things is beyond my imagination. Take the word of death for instance. One time we went outside and my son saw a dead snail, he asked me:”is it dead”. “yes,dead. It cannot move any more”.I told him and he was sad .
When we were going to go home I said to him:” let’s go home, I am tired to die.” Cried my son immediately:”no”. I was confused and soothed him.Then he sobbed and said to me:”If you died,I have no daddy any more” Oh, I understood. What a sensitive boy!
Yes,my son is growing up with his colorful feelings.
Photo credits: Seesea.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon