Sometimes his understanding on the things is beyond my imagination. Take the word of death for instance. One time we went outside and my son saw a dead snail, he asked me:”is it dead”. “yes,dead. It cannot move any more”.I told him and he was sad .
When we were going to go home I said to him:” let’s go home, I am tired to die.” Cried my son immediately:”no”. I was confused and soothed him.Then he sobbed and said to me:”If you died,I have no daddy any more” Oh, I understood. What a sensitive boy!
Yes,my son is growing up with his colorful feelings.
Photo credits: Seesea.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road