Sometimes his understanding on the things is beyond my imagination. Take the word of death for instance. One time we went outside and my son saw a dead snail, he asked me:”is it dead”. “yes,dead. It cannot move any more”.I told him and he was sad .
When we were going to go home I said to him:” let’s go home, I am tired to die.” Cried my son immediately:”no”. I was confused and soothed him.Then he sobbed and said to me:”If you died,I have no daddy any more” Oh, I understood. What a sensitive boy!
Yes,my son is growing up with his colorful feelings.
Photo credits: Seesea.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget