Sometimes his understanding on the things is beyond my imagination. Take the word of death for instance. One time we went outside and my son saw a dead snail, he asked me:”is it dead”. “yes,dead. It cannot move any more”.I told him and he was sad .
When we were going to go home I said to him:” let’s go home, I am tired to die.” Cried my son immediately:”no”. I was confused and soothed him.Then he sobbed and said to me:”If you died,I have no daddy any more” Oh, I understood. What a sensitive boy!
Yes,my son is growing up with his colorful feelings.
Photo credits: Seesea.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror