Sometimes his understanding on the things is beyond my imagination. Take the word of death for instance. One time we went outside and my son saw a dead snail, he asked me:”is it dead”. “yes,dead. It cannot move any more”.I told him and he was sad .
When we were going to go home I said to him:” let’s go home, I am tired to die.” Cried my son immediately:”no”. I was confused and soothed him.Then he sobbed and said to me:”If you died,I have no daddy any more” Oh, I understood. What a sensitive boy!
Yes,my son is growing up with his colorful feelings.
Photo credits: Seesea.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo