My camera lens
I started again to upload photos and i am happy.Two months i took a "break".
I say break between quotes because i did not wanted this break but i made a mistake and my camera was broken.I will tell you stupidity that I did to not do the same .My camera lens had a small,small dust...so i thinking i can remove dust with a special palette for lenses bought from a professional shop.
But i think not was so special...because i did scratch the lens in a bad way..
one week after i tried hard to remove the scratch with different solutions.
I gave a lot of solution on lens and cleaned all the protective uv...the result was i did broken all lens. So all things started with a little ,little dust and finished with all lens broken.
Anyway i did order other lens and i took the camera to a professional service who know better how to clean and repair a camera.
I learned my lesson now to not do that again by myself,much better to clean my camera lens in a professional service.
So now i am back to business and started to upload photos,not all accepted yet but soon will be online all.My first photos accepted on site , after changed lens was for assignments
And a new model
Wish you all a great day....
PS!I was extremely mad when i broken lens but now i laugh when i remember how stupid i was.
Photo credits: Gabriel Blaj.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava