my Canadian trip
During this summer I got to leave my quite house in Italy to fly all the way over the Ocean and land in Canada,I didn't get to visit it all,otherwise I should have spent more then the four weeks I was there but really enjoyed my trip.
While being there even took a tour around the Rockies to discover some amazing spot,that maybe some of you already know,but they were quite surprising for me so want to share some of what I saw with you...this was right beside the road
so we stopped for few minutes with the bus:
the Peyto lake was one of the surprising spot I was mentioning over:
then a visit to the Columbia icefield,nice to walk on it for a while:
and after some other great views we stopped for a day by the lake Louise,one of the famous in the Banff national Park:
I'm done,hoping you liked them some,as I do! :)
See you next time,cheers
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama