My city Wroclaw
Population of Wroclaw is very large and compound, officially its population is over 600.000 making it the one of largest city in Poland, but the people living in Wroclaw are also the students that for almost all the year live and study in here. I m the main example of such situation I live in Wroclaw for over nine years but officially I am living in Częstochowa even now.
Wroclaw is very old city with many architecture remnants of time and difficult history. City is compound of Eastern and Western cultures especially German culture. This mix is evident in our architecture and culture. For those who never been to Poland Wroclaw should be the first to travel.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience