My city Wroclaw
Population of Wroclaw is very large and compound, officially its population is over 600.000 making it the one of largest city in Poland, but the people living in Wroclaw are also the students that for almost all the year live and study in here. I m the main example of such situation I live in Wroclaw for over nine years but officially I am living in Częstochowa even now.
Wroclaw is very old city with many architecture remnants of time and difficult history. City is compound of Eastern and Western cultures especially German culture. This mix is evident in our architecture and culture. For those who never been to Poland Wroclaw should be the first to travel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one