My city Wroclaw
Population of Wroclaw is very large and compound, officially its population is over 600.000 making it the one of largest city in Poland, but the people living in Wroclaw are also the students that for almost all the year live and study in here. I m the main example of such situation I live in Wroclaw for over nine years but officially I am living in Częstochowa even now.
Wroclaw is very old city with many architecture remnants of time and difficult history. City is compound of Eastern and Western cultures especially German culture. This mix is evident in our architecture and culture. For those who never been to Poland Wroclaw should be the first to travel.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road