My current satisfaction...
Just want to share with you..
My satisfaction is different now!
At first, I was very happy and satisfy when my sales increasing ..
But now, I will be more happy if my uploads increasing..
Meaning, I will be more satisfied if an image(especially assignment file) is accepted, compared with having a sale.
Oppositely, I will be more depressed if my satisfied photo/image is rejected, compared with no sales.
Anyone has the same feeling as mine..?
Now, the difficult task is to increase my uploads with quality picture..
Let's go shooting! :)
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready